Cisco Networking Basics 專項課程
Launch into the World of Computer Networks. Learn to build and troubleshoot small home networks.
The Cisco Networking Basics Specialization has many features to help students understand these concepts:
● Rich multimedia content, including interactive activities, videos, games, and quizzes, addressing a variety of learning styles to help stimulate learning and increase knowledge retention.
● Engaging Labs, Peer Review Assignments, and Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities to help students develop critical thinking abilities and complex problem solving skills.
● Innovative assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
●Technical concepts are explained using language that works well for learners at an introductory level, and embedded interactive activities break up reading of the content and reinforce understanding.
For over 20 years, Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, has changed the lives of 9.2 million students in 180 countries by providing IT education, skills development and technical training, along with career mentorship.
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
Learners need to be able to access the Internet and have access to a Windows PC.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
Yes. The course is designed so that each course provided needed knowledge for the next course.
Is there any special equipment needed for this course?
No equipment needed. You will, however, need to download the network simulation and modeling tool, Cisco Packet Tracer to complete and maximize learning in these courses.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
Upon completion of the Cisco Networking Basics specialization, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
● Explain how end-user devices and local networks interact with the global Internet.
● Explain the requirements for network connectivity.
● Build a small network using an integrated network router.
● Explain the importance of IP addressing.
● Explain how the protocols of the TCP/IP suite enable network communication.
● Configure an integrated wireless router and wireless clients to connect securely to the Internet.
● Configure basic network security.
● Build a simple computer network using Cisco devices.
● Troubleshoot common network issues found in home and small business networks.
Will I have enough knowledge and practice to obtain a Cisco certification?
No. These courses are intended to expose non-networking professionals to the exciting world of networking. As such, they are not aligned to any specific Cisco certification. The courses in this specialization cover the foundational concepts that allow you to begin on the certification path. More extensive training and practice will be needed to obtain a certification.