Sales Operations/Management 專項課程
Prepare Yourself for a Sales Management Career. Master knowledge and techniques to manage an effective sales force.
The specialization project involves selecting a business that has a sales function/operation. The learners are to identify the manager responsible for the sales function (typically called a Sales Manager) and interview this person on the sales management practices at this firm. The purpose of the interview is to understand how one firm organizes and manages their sales function along the following parameters:
· Sales management
· Sales Organization
· Recruitment & Induction Process
· Territory allocation Process & Strategy
· Reporting structure and systems
· Compensation structure
· System of Evaluation
· Training & Development
· Students will apply the concepts learned in the specialization to guide and structure the interview as well as comparing and contrasting one firm’s practice with the “ideal” world as presented in the course.
Good insights for beginners. Nonetheless, I'm waiting for other people to provide their work in order I can review them since 4 days. It's a lot of useless daily actualization.
This course covers everything you need to know about sales force management. However, I am having a hard time getting everything graded to show the class is complete
A GOOD CAURSE THAT EVERY SALES MANAGER MUST DO EYE OPEING RECOMMEND TO ALL SALES PROFERSIONAL COURSERA YOU ARE DOING GREAT GOD BLESS ALL THE TEAM AND THE LECTURES
It pretty well structured, I work in sales for a couple of years and the course has helped me to realize how bad I have been leading a sales team.
This is a great course for someone relatively new to business development or moving into a more sales-entrenched role within an organization.
This course gave me a better understanding of what a sales force manager does and the expectations of a manager / director.
It was great to join this course, great content and great teachers.\n\nThank you #Coursera & #WVU ✨
Well designed module with content coming with the real world experince
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
This specialization contains one course of five weeks, three courses of four weeks, and a final capstone project for a total of 18-19 weeks.
What background knowledge is necessary?
This specialization assumes some familiarity with retail settings, but no specific knowledge is required.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
It is strongly recommended that students complete all five courses in sequential order.
No university credit is available for this specialization.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
Upon completing this Specialization, you will be able to:
· Develop a plan for organizing, staffing and training a sales force.
· Identify the key factors in establishing and maintaining high morale in the sales force.
· Develop an effective sales compensation plan.
· Evaluate the performance of a sales person.
· Organize sales territories to maximize selling effectiveness.
· Evaluate sales and sales management strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.