Sales Operations/Management 專項課程
Prepare Yourself for a Sales Management Career. Master knowledge and techniques to manage an effective sales force.
The specialization project involves selecting a business that has a sales function/operation. The learners are to identify the manager responsible for the sales function (typically called a Sales Manager) and interview this person on the sales management practices at this firm. The purpose of the interview is to understand how one firm organizes and manages their sales function along the following parameters:
· Sales management
· Sales Organization
· Recruitment & Induction Process
· Territory allocation Process & Strategy
· Reporting structure and systems
· Compensation structure
· System of Evaluation
· Training & Development
· Students will apply the concepts learned in the specialization to guide and structure the interview as well as comparing and contrasting one firm’s practice with the “ideal” world as presented in the course.
Founded in 1867, West Virginia University is moving toward a global destiny. World-class faculty are exploring everything from pulsars to nanoscale technology. Rated as the #2 public university at which to do research and a top-20 best place to work in academia, WVU is collaborating with international academic and research partners.
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Can I take the course for free?
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
This specialization assumes some familiarity with retail settings, but no specific knowledge is required.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
It is strongly recommended that students complete all five courses in sequential order.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
No university credit is available for this specialization.
Upon completing this Specialization, you will be able to:
· Develop a plan for organizing, staffing and training a sales force.
· Identify the key factors in establishing and maintaining high morale in the sales force.
· Develop an effective sales compensation plan.
· Evaluate the performance of a sales person.
· Organize sales territories to maximize selling effectiveness.
· Evaluate sales and sales management strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.