A great course for who don't know anything about finance and how financial systems works.
Wonderful introduction to finance - including global context and basic formulas.
What will I be able to do upon completing the course?
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Familiarize yourself with the broader context of finance.
2. Explain how financial decisions may have positive and negative social impact.
3. Describe time value of money.
4. Perform financial calculations with accuracy.
5. Build confidence in your ability to make informed financial decisions.
6. Relate important financial concepts and issues to experiences in your daily life and the real world.
7. (Optional) Execute common financial calculations with a financial calculator.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This course is structured to be 4 weeks in length.
How often is this course offered?
This course will be offered every month.
What background knowledge is necessary?
No previous knowledge is required. It is recommended that learners have basic mathematics knowledge.