Learners will perform several no-code hands-on exercises in each of the three courses. At the end of the last course, learners would have developed, tested, and deployed a Watson AI powered customer service chatbot on a website to delight their clients.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 21st year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame.
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Can I take the course for free?
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
This specialization is open to anyone, whether you have technology background or not. It does NOT require any background in AI, Computer Science, Math or Programming.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
Yes, it is highly recommended to complete the courses in the specified order.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
No, there is no university credit associated with completing these courses.
Upon successfully completing all courses in this specialization you will be able to:
- Understand what is AI, its applications & use cases, and its impact on society
- Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Identify various Watson AI services from IBM and what they can be used for
- Narrate several applications and real life case studies involving Watson
- Describe how AI-powered virtual assistant technology works and its applications
- Create a customer support chatbot and add it to a website