Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming our world. Whether you’re a student, developer, or a technology consultant, understanding AI and knowing how to create AI powered applications can give you an edge in your career. This Professional Certificate is designed to arm you with the skills to work as an AI Application Developer.
IBM Applied AI 專業證書
Kick-start Your Career with Artifical Intelligence
無論您是想開始新的職業生涯，還是改變目前職業，Coursera 專業證書都能幫您為開始工作做好準備。選擇最適合的時間和地點，自行安排學習進度。立即註冊，探索新的職業道路，可免費試用 7 天。您可以隨時暫停學習或結束訂閱。
來自IBM APPLIED AI的熱門評論
This course was excellent. I really enjoyed it and got some great, practical experience. I'm looking forward to the other Python courses in this specialization.
Good course for building foundations in python. Take this course before going ahead in this specialization if you are new to data science and python.
I gained a good knowledge related to AI that I wasn't aware about and I am looking forward to complete the specialization in AI.
This course has piqued my interest, now I cannot get enough and aim to complete the entire specialization.
I've never touched Python before this course. I'm so glad I started with this specialization!
A solid introduction to Python in general. It can help you start getting acquainted with how programming languages work in general and gives a good overview of how Python can be used for data science.
it becomes easier wand clearer when one gets to complete the assignments as to how to utilize what has been learned. Practical work is a great way to learn, which was a fundamental part of the course.
-Good Course for basics of python and intro to Pandas and Numpy\n\n-More exercises related to Pandas and Numpy would be good for practice.\n\n-The course isn't updated with the latest UI of IBM Watson
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
The Professional Certificate consists of 6 self-paced courses. Effort required to complete each course is 4-5 weeks if spending 2-4 hours per week. At this rate the entire specialization can be completed in 3-6 months.
What background knowledge is necessary?
This Professional Certificate is suitable for learners with both tech and non-tech background alike. The first 3 courses in the specialization do not require any programming. The final two courses require some knowledge of Python to build and deploy AI applications. For learners without any programming background, and introductory Python course is included.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
It is highly recommended to complete the courses in the suggested order.
At this time there is no university credit for completing courses in this Professional Certificate.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
Upon completing this specialization you will be able to:
- Understand what is AI, its applications & use cases, and how its transforming our lives
- Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Identify various Watson AI services from IBM and what they can be used for
- Narrate several applications and real life case studies involving Watson
- Describe how AI-powered chatbot technology works and its applications
- Create a customer support chatbot and deploy it to a website
- Practice basics of Python programming language using Jupyter notebooks
- Apply Python programming concepts for data science and AI
- Utilize multiple Watson AI services and APIs together to build smart applications
- Deploy speech enabled virtual assistants with domain intelligence to Facebook, etc.
- Explain what computer vision is and its applications
- Build and train custom image classifiers using Watson, Python and OpenCV
- Create an interactive computer vision web application and deploy it to the cloud