Develop skills in information & digital literacy, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication.
Academic Skills for University Success 專項課程
Build Learning Skills to Excel at University. Learn to solve problems, think critically, and communicate effectively in your university courses.
來自ACADEMIC SKILLS FOR UNIVERSITY SUCCESS的熱門評論
Very interesting and well structured course. Condenses a lot of theory into something manageable and includes lots of quizes and exercises to put new learnings into practice.
I find this module not easy as this is my first to do intense referencing and digital literacy was my weakness. Thank you for the accumulated knowledge you have passed to me.
This course taught me skills I had either forgotten about or needed to learn. I am thankful for taking it and recommend it to anyone who is entering university.
This course is necessary for students who are planning to enter in university studies\n\nI fully recommend it.
Such a great course... it has helped me so much to prepare for going to University.
I would give 5 stars but at the end of peer-reviewed part I do not like the error.
This is a helpful course for preparing for academic reading, writing and thinking.
Fantastic course. It did give a depth and also made me practice critical thinking.
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
This Specialization is made up of five course. Each course is designed to take 6 weeks to complete.
What background knowledge is necessary?
No prior experience is required, however, it would be helpful to you if you have a basic awareness of academic conventions.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
The course is designed to be taken in any order, however, we recommend you follow the order given here.
You will not earn university credit for completing the Specialization.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
After taking this specialization, you will be able to:
1) Use multimodal forms of communication (written, spoken, visual) in English to a high level of proficiency across a variety of situations and for different academic purposes.
2) Use technology to research, collect, evaluate, select, process and communicate information in order to use it for study purposes.
3) Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to make reasoned judgements, present credible arguments, identify gaps in knowledge, evaluate beliefs and clearly articulate results of inquiry.
4) Develop, implement, and communicate innovative and creative ideas effectively and in forms that have impact on real-world contexts.
5) Present a portfolio of work produced throughout the specialization to showcase and demonstrate their academic skills.
6) Demonstrate an understanding of academic conventions and academic integrity.