此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
There are four Courses and a Capstone Project in the Specialization. The duration of each Course is three weeks. It takes six weeks to complete the Capstone Project. Therefore, the total duration it takes to complete the entire Specialization is 18 weeks.
Each course (except the Capstone Project) is offered every two weeks after the launch date.
What background knowledge is necessary?
There is no prior knowledge required to read this Specialization. In terms of language competency, you should have at a minimum of the equivalent of B1 CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) or intermediate level.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
While the four Courses need not be taken in a sequential manner, for better flow and enhanced understanding, it may be helpful to read them from Course 1 to Course 4.
There is no university credit that you can earn by completing this Specialization.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
Upon completion of the Specialization, within the context of a globalized workplace, you will be able to:
· demonstrate awareness of the nature, intricacies and complexities of communication;
· understand the fundamental communication principles applicable to different contexts: written and spoken, face-to-face and online;
· display good understanding of effective interpersonal, intercultural and organizational competencies;
· produce workplace-related artefacts that are sensitive to audience and context; and
· make use of language appropriately and effectively for different genres ranging from informative to persuasive.
While the specialization focuses on application, it is grounded in intercultural and communication theories. Through case studies simulating the globalized workplace, you will have ample opportunities to practise and enhance your communication competence, taking into consideration intercultural elements.