Who is the course for?
The course is directed toward upper-division undergraduate and graduate students from a wide variety of disciplines (environmental sciences, engineering, agricultural sciences, social sciences) as well as professionals (NGOs, think tanks) and policy makers concerned with sustainable development in both developed and developing countries.
When can I request the certificate?
You can request the certificate at any time: before, during or once you finish the course.
Which information does include the certificate?
· The course name
· The instructor's signature
· The logo of the partner institution offering the course
· A verification URL that allows others to check the Certificate's authenticity
· A statement that Coursera has confirmed the identity of the learner who completed the course
Which information does not include the certificate?
· Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
· The final grade you got in the course
· Your ID photo
· The hours you spent working on coursework
· A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate.
Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Coursera cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include.
Is the certificate recognized for official credits at the UAB?
No. The certificate shows that the student has passed the course, but it is not an official qualification of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.