學生對 圣彼得堡国立大学 提供的 Intellectual Property Law in Digital Age 的評價和反饋
A unique course will help students to get a comprehensive legal education in the field of intellectual property in a fairly short time. The objective of the course is to be as practice-oriented as possible. The course examines the main institutions of intellectual property law: copyright and related rights, patent law, trademark law, legal regulation of domains. The course also includes sections of intellectual property in Software, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Big Data. The course combines elements of legal theory, comparative jurisprudence and current law enforcement practice with an emphasis on the latest technology.
The course will help to form students' ideas about intellectual property law and its significance in the system of law; upon completion of the course, students should learn how to apply intellectual property law regulations, draft and analyze license agreements, know the basics of international legal protection of intellectual property.
At the end of study the leaner should be able to:
- interpret international legal acts in the field of intellectual property;
- apply the norms of intellectual property law;
- identify objects of intellectual property rights;
- draft and analyze licensing agreements, argument decisions made, forsee potential risks and minimize them;
- analyze non-standard situations of law enforcement practice....
1 - Intellectual Property Law in Digital Age 的 2 個評論（共 2 個）
創建者 Alessandro S
Very interesting and pleasant to follow (due to the lecturers' ability to use a simple language and to make the lectures easy to understand)