Love this course. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to understand emotions. Jordi, I can't wait to do your next course.
excellent class, truly unique and mind expanding, do it again!
Who is the course for?
This course is for all of you who would like to know more about Emotions, about how we feel.
No academic bakcground is required to take the course. However, there is a desiderata: to have an open-minded attitude towards new information and ideas.
Do I need a previous background?
No, you just need to have an open-minded attitude towards new information and ideas.
Do I need to use a special hardware/software?
No, you will only need a computer, smartphone or tablet to follow the course.
However, if you are interested in obtaining the Course Certificate, you may also need a webcam (if it is not included in your device).
When can I request the certificate?
You can request the certificate at any time: before, during or once you finish the course.
Which information does include the certificate?
· The course name
· The instructor's signature
· The logo of the partner institution offering the course
· A verification URL that allows others to check the Certificate's authenticity
· A statement that Coursera has confirmed the identity of the learner who completed the course
Which information does not include the certificate?
· Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
· The final grade you got in the course
· Your ID photo
· The hours you spent working on coursework
· A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate.
Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Coursera cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include.
Is the certificate recognized for official credits at the UAB?
No. The certificate shows that the student has passed the course, but it is not an official qualification of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.