The capstone is interesting, challenging, and give space for finding practical solutions to a real-life scenario. Great way to try implementing all the theoretical knowledge learned in other courses.
My very first specialization. It wasn't that easy. But I'm sure worth it. Thank you, Coursera. Thank you, teachers! Hope that knowledge (and certificate, as well) will help me to enhance my career.
創建者 Brett C M•
This capstone is significantly intense. Hard questions and lots of incremental research. Very valuable to do the peer reviews and see how other learners interpret the questions and apply their knowledge.
創建者 Nelson D C G•
There were parts where the lack of context felt worse than others. In general, it was OK but I think with the years it will improve.
創建者 ASTHA P•
Good application based module, it made me apply all the techniques previously learned.
創建者 Zeynep A K•
Excellent course, the only advice is it takes 10-12 hrs per week, plan accordingly.
創建者 Nicole W•
It was a good course to apply all of the lessons in the first six courses.
創建者 Enoch D A•
i enjoyed applying what i learned to a real life project
創建者 Gisela S•
I have enjoyed the 6 courses before this capstone. I have more expectation that what i got from this course. For example, the project material should be updated and client should be international based instead of US focused. The video lecturers were not one as great as the previous courses and outdated too. It was harder to understand what was said in the lecturer; some speakers were too soft/low (volume), unclear pronunciation and some was clear for sure. It was almost giving me impression that the call/ interview with clients were impromptu instead of well prepared.
There was some part of video when Mr Sachdev mentioned "Marketing in the Digital World with Dr. Eric Rindfleisch. Then the two courses on analytics with Kevin Hartman, and then two other courses on managing the channels or understanding how you manage channels in the digital age with Dr. Yannon Clifton." At one point i got confuse who is Dr. Yannon Clifton???? I didn't attend/ take any course with her/him.
The idea of capstone is essential for completion of this specialization. However, this course will really need a major update in both material (client) and video lecturers. Nonetheless, It has been a great and enjoyable 6.5months journey in learning Digital Marketing Specialization. Thank you to all the lecturers and peers!
創建者 Deepak V•
It wasn't structured that well, Plus most of had to make a digital marketing report for the first time without even a sample of how industry experts expect to see when they look ata repot
創建者 Hardik M•
The course outline is well-defined, and the project is also a good one. The only drawback is that the course materials have become a little outdated.
創建者 Erin P•
Lack of information and clear direction. I could have produced a more cohesive document if all of the deliverables were described from the beginning.
創建者 Andrejs V•
Just three stars for the topic chosen Grainger, a bit to complicated and sometimes not strait-forwarded tasks.
It is ok, and not as good as the marketing class from warton
創建者 Roya G•
Course topics and material were outdated.
創建者 Siddharth C•
1. Very good way of applying what was learnt in the courses done earlier.
2. Purge old submissions from 2015/2016
3. Content/Problem statement should be reviewed E.g Visitors to Boschtools website can now visit Grainger directly, without leaving the website.Similarly We are working on Bosch & Grainger using Display & Email in their strategy, whereas these seem to be least drivers of traffic to their websites.
4. Share what the client actually did – to see how far what was proposed , was used.
5. Mandate a document upload for assignments. I have flagged assignments that do not have the mandated attachments. Peer grading in this course boarders a sham here, with people openly asking for a full rating because they have done the same for your assessment.
6. Please Control plagiarizing- Initial Submission can be made using any file and then someone else’s work can be copied and the original submission , be edited back. I have seen many such cases
7. Need a Reference Response in Key areas, as peer grading does not highlight all the aspects that should be considered. Yes, protecting this content from plagiarizing, will be an issue. - Donot know if the answers we gave were generally in the correct direction or way off the mark
8. Module -5 could be scheduled earlier, as Research guides Actions
9.The Background/momentum built in week1 , is lost in rest of the weeks
創建者 Emily W•
The assignments were extremely vague and confusing. This problem has been known for years, according to the discussion boards, but no one has fixed it. Extremely disappointing.
創建者 Alexis C•
the assignments are wayy to hard for no reason
創建者 Romain V•
The capstone topic was not very interesting.
創建者 Rashmi P N•
I am not getting passing marks.
創建者 YASEEN S Z•
There is no doubt that coursera platform is the best education in the world
But I want to learn digital marketing and this Capstone needs to experience in the digital marketing not less than 10 years
I wish there are a path or templates to work and learn, such as the Capstone project of specialization in marketing social media
There is lack of information and data and the previous five courses is insufficient for professional project like this Capstone
The first course marketing in the digital world was really the best course in coursera
and This course is really the worst course in coursera
And unhelpful and I did not learn anything from this course only gather information from various sources to pass assignment
創建者 Luis A F L•
Hated the course and the content. I truly regret investing my money on this course.
創建者 Ricky A•
ZERO customer support when I reached out. Both on Social media and over here.
創建者 MD. T R•
Peer reviews are not always perfect!
創建者 hubert k•