學生對 特许金融分析师协会 提供的 Data and Statistics Foundation for Investment Professionals 的評價和反饋
Aimed at investment professionals or those with investment industry knowledge, this course offers an introduction to the basic data and statistical techniques that underpin data analysis and lays an essential foundation in the techniques that are used in big data and machine learning. It introduces the topics and gives practical examples of how they are used by investment professionals, including the importance of presenting the “data story" by using appropriate visualizations and report writing.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Explain basic statistical measures and their application to real-life data sets
- Calculate and interpret measures of dispersion and explain deviations from a normal distribution
- Understand the use and appropriateness of different distributions
- Compare and contrast ways of visualizing data and create them using Python (no prior knowledge of Python necessary)
- Explain sampling theory and draw inferences about population parameters from sample statistics
- Formulate hypotheses on investment problems
This course is part of the Data Science for Investment Professionals Specialization offered by CFA Institute....