May 14, 2019
This is a proper course which will make you to understand each and every stage of Data science methodology. Lectures are well enough to make you think as a data scientist. Thank you fr this course :)
Aug 09, 2018
This is my favourite in the series, the 10 questions to be answered were mind opening. The repetition after every video makes easier for important points to stick to the brain. Very good indeed...
創建者 Clayton S•
Feb 02, 2019
This one is fairly painful to sit through and needlessly complex. Other sites have explained this much simpler and clearer than here
創建者 Jianfei Z•
Jan 20, 2019
Nothing is discussed in details. For people know nothing about data science, many topics are not explained and they won't understand anything valuable; for people already have a background in data science, the topics are useless and too shallow.
創建者 Ozge I•
Jan 24, 2019
1) This descriptions in this course are very dull. They need to be supported by better examples which do not include a lot of terminology specific to the topic.
2) The questions in the videos can be better designed to evaluate the students' knowledge about the topic, e.g., letting them apply their knowledge in new examples. Some questions are redundant such as the name of the person who designed the data science methodology or questions specific to the case study and does not necessarily provide insight into general concepts.
3) Simply reading what is in the slides is not a good use of videos and cannot keep the focus of the students for a long time.
4) This course might be located after the Python for Data Science course or even later so that the students could have a more meaningful final assignment, actually applying what they learned on a small data set.
5) Knowing a subject and teaching a subject are two different things. I hope you consult a university professor in the field about how to teach these courses. There is a lot of room for improvement in terms of the pedagogical perspective.
創建者 Husain B•
Jan 29, 2019
Instead of CHF the case study should be change to something which everyone can understand.
創建者 Jiayang Z•
Feb 17, 2019
The example should change to a easier one. This example is hard to understand.
創建者 Kristoffer H•
Feb 05, 2019
Quizzes quiz on material not covered in the course or directed to externally. Most of the quizzes are word games and do not apply concepts covered in the material. Everything from how disconnected the quiz questions are compared to available information provided in the course to the peer-graded final assignment show little or now effort was put into composing this course.
創建者 Kameshwara N S B•
Jul 27, 2019
This Course is pretty good and concepts are so nice but the example taken to describe the Data Science Methodology is not so good. Could have been taken a better example with far better presentation skills.
創建者 Lauren J•
Apr 03, 2019
This was a good course. It was an overview of the entire data science process, which was helpful for me since I didn't really have a good understanding of what data science meant before this class. Now I have a much better understanding of what people mean when they say data science. Also, this class gives a good orientation for other courses; for example, I would see "data mining" courses on Coursera and not understand how that fit in with data science. Now I do. I would recommend this course for people very new at programming and data science, like me.
創建者 Sasha M•
Jul 27, 2018
Really difficult content to digest without much written information. This course needs to provide more readings and the videos need to provide more text, as opposed to relying on voice instruction.
創建者 VIJAY K N•
Jul 18, 2019
The base concept for every Data Scientist and taught excellent here in Coursera.
創建者 Huzaifah S•
Jan 18, 2019
The example should be easier than CHF in the videos like the example of cuisines was. The CHF example was good but it was not self explanatory and it might be hard for some people.
Jan 16, 2019
this course should be a little later in the IBM sylalbis
創建者 Ponciano R•
Feb 04, 2019
Fine for an introductory course
創建者 ALINA R•
Aug 01, 2019
Was a bit hard to understand for a complete beginner without a statistical background. Hospital example was a bit difficult to follow as well.
創建者 Sayak C•
Jul 20, 2019
Too complex of a case study to understand stuff. Also, too boring and theoretical and very less interactive.
創建者 Jeffrey B•
Dec 18, 2018
excellent training with hands-on exercises
創建者 Swaraj B•
Dec 19, 2018
Very well structured course which gives us good insights on data science methodology.
創建者 Jose A M A•
Dec 20, 2018
Excellent course and practice. Very complete for those who start in data science.
創建者 Elise Y T•
Dec 06, 2018
The Final Assignment was not so easy to understand how to do it.
創建者 Jim C•
Dec 06, 2018
Excellent description of the processs
創建者 Venkata R S•
Dec 22, 2018
Very well explained !!!
創建者 Avinash S•
Dec 23, 2018
The topics covered in this course are really good. Without this course, the training in data science is incomplete
創建者 Akshay j•
Dec 21, 2018
the course should include more hands on tutorial
創建者 Afanasev A•
Dec 22, 2018
Case study throughout the course was great idea, i loved it
創建者 Rosanna B•
Dec 10, 2018
Wasnt so easy peasy,I appreciated the challenge.